we have an official book coming out this October ! its all about how we got together and became a band. we’ve made it just for you, as a thank you for everything you’ve done for us :D if you like, you can preorder it now from http://smarturl.it/5SOSOfficialBook x
"Taylor Swift now holds this year’s sales mark with ‘Shake It Off’. Also, dating to her arrival on Sept. 23, 2006, with "Tim McGraw," Swift swipes her 60th Hot 100 hit. Only one female act has made more Hot 100 visits: Aretha Franklin, with 73."
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.” — Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via lamestprincess)
I started saying shit like “u” “pls” and “rly” ironically but I can’t stop now
Does anyone else make sarcastic comments out loud when watching a TV show or film even though you’re completely alone?
You mean some people don’t do this?
why you’re on tumblr, by zodiac
aquarius: no friends
capricorn: afraid of sunlight
pisces: too big of a weaboo
aries: too oppressed to go outside
taurus: allergic to fresh air
gemini: too lazy to move
cancer: completely forgotten how to move
leo: can’t find the login button for life
virgo: tumblr took your soul
scorpio: in a committed relationship with your computer
sagittarius: fallen and can’t get up